søndag 29. mai 2011

WalkingOnWater and OtherPlacesOutThere

Wouldn't it be nice to walk on water? Would it be like standing on the floor in my living room, or would I go up and down with the waves? Could I be standing on one foot without sinking? Could I sit down? If I tripped a ball, would it come up again or would it just lay there on the surface? Would the fishes bite me? Could something in the water pull me down? Could I have a ride with a dolphin? Is there some shoes that can make that possible?


Hand cream.



Love Song - Sara Bareilles. Suddenly one day while I was at work, BAM, the song was in my head. Such a long time since I've heard it. The song is just lovely, great, wonderful. To me, it's a summer song, and since it's summer soon, I welcome it back into my life with a smile.



So, I've been thinking about something. I wonder if there are others planets like ours, or not like ours, out there. Maybe they live in the Stone Age, or maybe they will visit us soon with their super-fancy spacecraft. I wonder if they look like us or if they look totally different. Maybe they have the same problems like us or maybe they live in something called peace. Hard to understand. I will probably mention this later on too.

- Seriously Curious

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar