torsdag 12. mai 2011

Spoons and Fainting

I bet that not all of you know how it's like to faint. Well, it's not fun. Maybe later. But when it happens, so not funny. The most irritating thing is that I can't remember what I was dreaming about. Because, yeah, I dream when I faint. I don't know how it is for others, but that's what I do. I've (only) fainted two times, but still, there's the dreaming. I do remember what I dreamt of the first time. Kind of. Or just one picture. There was a prince. A nice one I think. I guess every girl has had a dream about a prince. The prince. I don't know.

You know spoons? This is a long spoon. But there are big spoons, small spoons, old spoons, nice spoons, designed spoons, weird spoons and a lot of other spoons. So when I was eating Ice Cream a few days ago, I chose a small spoon. That way I could enjoy the Ice Cream longer. So that's not a bad idea. If you just want to eat something really fast, choose the big one, if you want to enjoy it, choose the small one.


This fruit, I like. Or actually, it's not a fruit, it's a berry. Google it and you'll see.


Listen to this guy, Chase Coy. I like the song If The Moon Fell Down Tonight.

- Seriously Curious

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar