tirsdag 31. mai 2011

Children and Ladybugs

The happiness of a child. The time a child uses. All the time in the world. Sometimes nowadays, I try to be a little childish. Not in the childish-play-a-game kind of childish. More like taking-my-time-home-from-school-studying-things-and-enjoying-life childish. About children, they are worth listening to. You might laugh because you think they seem silly, but it's so interesting what they're thinking about. They might not know all the words we do and might not formulate sentences as good, but they are interested in things we might ignore. Might have forgot. Might never even thought of. Just listen to them. Listen closely. You might learn something.


About that childish thingy: Since I take the bus home from school, I can't walk home. And since I have a lot of homework and stuff at home I don't have all the time in the world either. At least that's what I've been telling myself. Today, I stopped and looked at the sort of pit/river of water next to the bus stop. I haven't noticed it in a really long time. Yesterday, I stopped and took pictures of a ladybug. Thanks to you dear Ladybug, for your patience.


Pasta. Good. Really good indeed. It's weird how food tastes different from time to time, place to place. If you're in a good mood, the food will taste delicious. If you're in a bad mood, the food won't even go down. If you eat something in Italy or France or anyplace, it will not taste the same as home. A dish could taste wonderful in Spain, but when you made it at home, it wasn't the same success.


- Seriously Curious

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar