torsdag 5. mai 2011

Roses and Beds


When I sat in a red chair yesterday, I saw a red rose. A fake one. But the real ones are so beautiful, but still so dangerous. The tags can make serious injures. But beautiful, yes.


And today, in my class, I thought of how wonderful friends are. What would one do without friends? I'm glad that isn't my case. I have friends. Good friends. Some better than others. That's not a bad thing, though. Everyone have some friends they rely on more than others. I guess it is all about love. Love can make us insecure, lonely, sad, angry, annoyed, happy, secure, loveable... and so on. Our whole day can be ruined or improved by a person's actions or words. We can say that we don't care what people say, what anyone say, but deep-down inside, we all do. Especially from one who we care about.


Stones... Aren't they weird? But so cool? We can sit on them, throw them, built something with them, break them, die because of them and paint them. Like us, they come in all kind of shapes and forms and weight and height. All unique. I like to sit on them, watch the sea and enjoy the view. There I can relax and take a deep breath and just live in the Here & Now. I think that everyone need a breather sometimes.


Beds, too, come in all shapes and forms. It's weird, that we need to rest, to gather energy. We just lay there, and the next thing we know (if you don't count the dreaming), we're awake and it's morning.  Just, poof, and we're not conscious. Maybe that is what dying is like? I don't know...

-Seriously Curious (and right now, Conscious, too)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar