mandag 2. mai 2011

New Blogspotter

So here I am. Trying to work out this Blogspot thingy. Actually, I just thought of something. Pizza would be really good right now! Pizza with cheese and chicken. Yum! Oooh, apple juice! Apple juice and pizza. That reminds me of a boat. Which boat I do not know. Maybe a boat you can live in? Or maybe a boat that you look at, and then, swoooossshh, it's not there anymore. I would like one of those. Then, I could go to Paris. In a boat. Or no, Paris is not near the sea... Hmm, got to re-think that one. Maybe.... Hmmm, do you know? I don't. Here's a picture of a butterfly:
I love butterflies. They are so pretty. And cute. Almost as cute as this picture:
Feel freee... I want to. Actually, I kinda do. Life. Live it like... something good. Life is good. It really should be. Not all the time maybe, but that's fine. It's like a roller-coaster. Ooh, that's a long time since. I wanna ride a roller-coaster! Do you wanna ride a roller-coaster?
Here's a picture of SIA:
Listen to her. She's really good. SIA in my heart.

- Seriously Curious

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar