tirsdag 24. mai 2011

Rebecca Black and a Kitchen

How do phones work? I know there's probably a logic solution, but it's weird. I can stand in my kitchen cutting tomatoes while talking into some little black (or yellow or pink or blue or...) thing to someone in China. There's no wire or anything to connect us. Just two weird things that we speak into.


"The Scream" by Edvard Munch is pretty famous. I wonder how some people and pictures become so popular while others don't... Just look at Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black. Only coincidences got them were they are. Rebecca Black just sang a song, then everyone told her she was crap. I don't think she's crap, but I don't love her song "Friday" either. I don't get why everyone cares so much about a girl who just made a song and a music video. There is a lot of people out there doing that. And it's not the worst song ever made when everyone is walking around singing it.



If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the Kitchen.

- Seriously Curious

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar