fredag 6. mai 2011

Classrooms and Brownies

A classroom actually means a lot. Yeah, I mean, we're going to sit there for over an hour. Sometimes longer, sometimes many times per week, sometimes whole days. There has to be windows in a classroom. That's a must. If not, it feels like being locked in a cellar or something.


Britney Spears has windows in the classroom in her music video. And sun. Just so you know.


So this is not a real radio. It's a notebook. And my picture. But radio and music in general... I don't know what I would have done without it. In bad times, in good times, when I clean the house (not that often, but you get the point), when I'm working, when I'm on the bus, when I'm bored, when I'm mad, when I want to dance, when I want to relax... Just... Always. Music in my Heart.


This ice cream is YumYum! Seriously. It has Brownies in it! It melts on your tongue... MMmMMmM. Since I'm not eating ice cream so often, I really enjoy it when I first get the chance. Ice cream is good while watching a movie. Ice cream is good while looking at someone who's working out. Ice cream is good in a sofa. Ice cream is good in the summer. Winter, too. It's just nice.
I'm going to end this whole thing with a picture of a cool eraser. It's from Manchester and has a lot of colours:



-Seriously Curious

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar