fredag 13. mai 2011

Jim Carrey and Prada

Yeah, so, as usual, I was thinking about something. Actually, I was talking to my mum about it. Yes, I do talk to my mum. So, my mum and I were talking about standing for what you do. You know, if you feel ashamed about something and can’t stand for it, don’t do it. Don’t pretend that you are something you’re not. People will accept you as you are. Just accept yourself first. And if you know that what you’re doing is wrong, why bother? Live like you want to live. Don’t waste your time doing things you don’t like. It might be easy saying it and you might think, of course. I know that. But it’s harder for me. My situation is different. But no, don’t think that. You can too. Just stand for what you’re doing. If you can’t; think about why you’re doing it.


And that reminds me about something else. Start saying yes! You see, I saw Yes Man the other day. Genius film, btw. Love Jim Carrey. So, skip the no and start saying yes. Take impulses. Life gets way more exciting. I guarantee you, 99%.


Does this look good? Well, it's not. It's not so bad, but I've tasted better.
I have no idea what was on this thing before, but it all got deleted. So I don't know where it went. You know, where do all the things that gets deleted go? Does Internet eat it? Grrr.
- Seriously Curious

1 kommentar: