lørdag 4. juni 2011

BornThisWay and WeHeartIt

Hospitals are weird things. Good things, but weird. A little bit annyoing too. You might walk in as sick and walk out healthy. But you can walk in as healthy and walk out sick, too.


//We Heart It. We tried that too:


Yeah, so, that was a good day. Sun, warmth, ocean, pictures, friend, food, shoes. Aaah. May the summer come.


And we left our footprints. That's a weird thing too. The "how will I be remembered" and "who will I be remembered as". Hopefully I'll be remember as a likeable girl. I want to be remembered as me. But who doesn't want that. Don't be born a original and die as a fake. Lady Gaga - Born This Way. It's just so random. And cool. And weird. That I am born. That I am me. That I am born in a free country. And so on.

//We Heart It.
Music can really save a day. Sometimes it's all I need to take a pause from the other thing in my life. It also helps me concentrate.

- Seriously Curious

1 kommentar: