onsdag 29. juni 2011

RainandWindagainstSun and Johnny Depp

What to do when the ocean calls? Get on a boat, eat a Baot-is, lay down (or stand on the deck) and enjoy the weather, the ocean and the calm. Especially if it's sun set. When the sky is red and yellow and pink and purple. That feeling. That feeling is... wonderful.


It's raining. It just won't stop. It refuses. I'm getting annoyed with the rain. The rain and the sun should have some kind of deal. It can rain in the night and the sun can shine in the day. Something like that. Maybe they're having some kind of competition. Maybe they bribe or blackmail the wind. I guess the rain has more on the wind than the sun. Maybe the rain and the wind are working together against the sun. I don't know. Maybe the sun is on vacation. No, it's always there being a star and all. It's more likely that the rain and wind are cooperating against the sun. 
I'm just saying. You who have sun right now, enjoy it!

Wild.


I heart books. Although they can be annoying. Sometimes when the describtion of a room is too long or when I'm waiting for a answer and the author just won't give it to me. That's a smart trick. It does make it exciting; you must read and read until you get the answer you seek. 

//Picture Private

I am now updating the other "sites" too. I'm thinking about Italy these days. Just thinking. 


Weird seeing Johnny Depp in a such insecure role. I loved it. They are good together; Angelina and Johnny. Worth seeing. 

- Seriously Curious

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar