torsdag 14. mars 2013

Change and Relations

It's funny how people change. I just read through some of my previous posts and I find it very entertaining. I am surprised about how happy I seemed. I'm still happy, but in another way. And happiness is not constant. Happiness comes in different types and at different times. Sometimes you can feel so down that you feel you can never get back up again. You can. I believe that. Just look at all the beautiful things around you. We all want something we don't have. Try seeing the special things where you are. If you open your mind, all is possible. 


I love the feeling of feeling free. Feeling like anything is possible. Nothing can stop me. Sometimes I feel like just walking up to someone and kiss them. Right on the mouth. I feel like pushing my limits, explore the world. Oh, I love to travel. I really do.


I also love to meet people. I love feeling a connection between me and someone else. I love talking with people from other countries. I love smiling. I love laughing. I love feeling like myself. I love feeling like this is where I belong. 


Why are some relations so hard. Often we make things a lot worse than they are. We don't have to be awkward. We don't have to hide. Still we do. Sometimes anyways. Maybe we do have to. No. I don't think so. I will try to think that things are much easier than they seem.


Picnic is fun. Spontaneous decisions are the greatest. Sending a message to a friend. Or just showing up at their door. I can't think of anything more awesome right now. You could go for a ride. A movie. A picnic. A bike trip. An expidition. Make food. Experiment. Anything. Only the mind can stop you.


Anyways. That was all for today. All the pictures are private. All except for the first one. That's taken on my island.

post signature

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar